The Law Offices of Seth J. Arnowitz, LLC represents individuals, small companies and lenders in real estate matters throughout all of lower Fairfield County, Connecticut including, Stamford, Greenwich, Darien, New Canaan, Norwalk, Wilton, Westport, Fairfield, Redding, Ridgefield, Bethel and Weston.
- Purchase and Sale of Real Estate The firm represents individuals and small companies in regard to the purchase and sale of a wide variety of real estate matters, including single and multifamily homes, condominiums, new construction, vacant land, section 1031 exchanges, short sales and shopping centers.
- Refinances – In most instances, a lender will require the services of a Connecticut lawyer to perform the title work, conduct the closing, coordinate the recording of the new mortgage and pay off the old mortgage. We are approved by most lenders to represent our clients in connection with the refinance of their home. In most instances, an additional bank attorney will not be necessary. Retaining our firm in connection with your refinance allows you to choose your own attorney who will look out for your interests instead of closing with a bank attorney whose client is the lender.
- Title Services – As agents of First American Title Insurance Company, Chicago Title Insurance Company, Connecticut Attorneys Title Insurance Company (CATIC) and Fidelity National Title Insurance Company, we are able to provide clients with a full range of title services, including title searches and title insurance.
- Lender Representation at Closings – The firm provides full closing services for lenders, including obtaining and reviewing the title search and tax information, resolving any title issues, issuing title insurance, obtaining proof of hazard insurance, preparing the HUD form, receiving the net mortgage proceeds, meeting with the borrowers to execute all loan documents, preparing all checks necessary to close the loan, arranging for recording of the mortgage and running down the title, paying off any prior mortgages, paying all real estate taxes which are due at closing, obtaining and recording any necessary releases, preparing and submitting the title insurance policy to the lender, and preparing a closing package for the borrower, broker, title insurance company and lender.
- Foreclosures The firm provides legal services in connection with foreclosure defense, including representation at court, mediation, short sales, loan modifications and deeds-in-lieu.
For more information, you can contact Seth Arnowitz by phone at 203-348-7722 or via e-mail at email@example.com.